Combat Application Tourniquet (C.A.T.), Black
- Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army.
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research.
- NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Includes reinforced windlass, stabilization plate, windlass clip and writeable windlass security strap
- Featuring NAR's signature Red Tip Technology® elliptical tab providing added visual clues during application
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaged: 6.5" L x 2.4" W x 1.5" D.
- Open Length: 37.5"
- Weight: 2.7 oz